Both the ACT 2323 and ACT 1313 should be fitted as standard to protect against false alarms and system malfunctions caused by induced AC and nearby lightning.
The ACT 2323 provides up to 4,500 Amps spike protection across live, neutral and earth.
- Continuously protects all security and fire alarm panels, CCTV cameras, access control equipment and security lighting from false alarms and malfunctions
- Provides up to 4,500 Amps spike suppression across live, neutral and Earth
- Neat modular shape fits easily with simple parallel connections to LNE
1. Verify with a digital multimeter that the AC voltage is 250VAC max
2. Switch off mains supply
3. Connect suppressor brown/live, blue/neutral and green/yellow to mains earth
4. Switch on mains supply