The Deedlock ANSI Mortice Electric Release is designed for use with Mortice nightlatches fitted to Timber or Metal
doors. There are 2 types available:- Standard for most applications or Monitored type which has a snib to monitor the
Latchbolt position. Each unit is supplied with both a Short Faceplate (for Metal) and Long Faceplate (for Timber).
Easy change from Fail Lock to Fail UnLock operation before installation.
- Suitable for Hollow Metal/Aluminium or Timber Door Frames
- Supplied with both Short and Long Stainless Steel Faceplates
- Easily Changeable from Fail Locked to Fail UnLocked operation
- Operating Voltage 12v DC (only 250mA Current Draw)
- Suitable for up to 15mm Latch bolt throw (with 3mm Gap to frame)
- Long life solenoid – tested up to 1 Million operations
- Up to 2,000lbs Jaw strength
- Monitored version available [AH111M] (monitors Latch bolt position)