Wireless DGP 868MHz Gen 2
The ATS1235 Advanced Wireless Data Gathering Panel (DGP) receiver expands the ATS Master & Advisor Advanced panel’s input capability by up to 32 zones using UTC Security 868MHz Gen 2 Wireless Sensors: i.e. PIR, Door contact etc. Maximum data bus distance from the panel is 1500 meters.
The ATS1235 features spatial diversity to minimize wireless signal nulls or dead spots and has a nominal open-air receiving range of 400m. If dead spots need to be eliminated, a 868MHz repeater may be used. It may be powered from the ATS BUS power or a remote auxiliary power supply.
Fob buttons may be programmed for users to arm and disarm or to control relays.
With ATS1235 Advanced wireless DGPs, the ATS panel can be configured as a hybrid system where you can optimise the system by distributed receivers in the premises.
- Expands the Advisor Advanced panel with 32 wireless zones
- Expands the ATS Master panel’s input capability by up to 32 zones
- Using the UTC Security ”Learn Mode” 868MHz Wireless Transmitter Sensors (crystal or SAW)
- May be located up to 1500 meters from the Advisor Master panel using WCAT52/54 cable.
- Features spatial diversity to minimize wireless signal nulls or dead spots and has a nominal open-air receiving range of 460m
- If dead spots need to be eliminated a UTC Fire & Security 868MHz repeater may be used
- Powered from the panel BUS power or a remote auxiliary power supply
- Fob buttons may be programmed for users to arm and disarm or to control relays
- To remotely open and close a garage door as well as arm or disarm an office security system
- Advisor Advanced panel version 62
- Advisor Master panels: Version 04.03.04 or later.
- UTC F&S 868 MHz Gen 2
- Learn Mode wireless sensors
- Number of Wireless Zones
- 16 or 32 per Wireless DGP (Programmable)
- Power required
- 12 VDC nominal (13.8 V Max) 80 mA maximum
- Maximum recommended BUS distance
- 1500 meters using WCAT52/54,
- 2-pair twisted, shielded data cable.
- Storage Temperature
- -33° to 60° C (-30° to 140° F)
- Operating Temperature
- 0° to 60°C (0°to 140° F)
- Maximum Humidity
- 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Wireless Signal Range
- 400 meters nominal
- may vary with application!
- 10.4 cm x 13.2 cm x 2.7 cm (L x W x H), excluding antenna
- 19.2 cm x 13.2 cm x 2.7 cm (L x W x H), with antenna