- 2.0 Megapixel CCD sensor and lens
- Automatic Day/Night function and iris control
- Two-way audio including audio detection alarm
- Video motion detection and alarm image buffering of 200 images in full 1600×1200 resolution
The AXIS 223M Network Camera is a high-performance, 2.0 Megapixel camera that
delivers exceptional image detail. Offering the highest level of network
security, the AXIS 223M is ideal for security demanding areas such as bank
offices and airports.
The full 1600×1200 resolution provided by
the AXIS 223M Network Camera gives more than 4 times
the number of pixels compared to a high-resolution analog camera.
The true day/night functionality with its automatically removable infrared
cut filter ensures color video in high and low light conditions and IR
sensitive, black/white video at night.
Power over Ethernet
for Power over Ethernet
AXIS 223M to receive both data and power over a single Ethernet
cable – which makes the installation easier and cheaper. If connected
to a central Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), the camera can
continue to operate even when there is a power failure.
Trusted Reviews, United Kingdom, October 2007:
“There’s no denying this is an expensive network camera but if you want the
biggest live view currently on the market then the two megapixel 223M is the one
Read the full review at www.trustedreviews.com
- Network security using multiple user access levels, IP address
filtering, HTTPS encryption, IEEE 802.1X authentication
- Support for IPv6 in addition to the standard IP protocol version 4
- Support for Quality of Service
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
For the complete specifications, please refer to the datasheet.