C-TEC’s award-winning CFP conventional fire panel is LPCB certified
to the latest revisions of EN54 parts 2 and 4 and offers an array of
user and installer-friendly features at a very competitive price.
Supplied in an attractive flush or surface mountable plastic enclosure,
2, 4 and 8 zone versions are available, each featuring four conventional
sounder circuits, class change and alert inputs, on-board fire and
fault relays and combined keypad/keyswitch entry.
A wide range of engineering functions are also provided including
selectable zone delays, coincidence and non-latching zone facilities.
test and fault finding facilities are also provided.
Key CFP features:
- LPCB certified to the latest versions of EN54 Parts 2 and 4
- Intuitive user-friendly interface with colour-coded buttons and
combined keypad/keyswitch entry to access level 2
- 2, 4 or 8 zone circuits (dependent on model purchased)
- Four conventional sounder circuits
- Integral 1.5A EN54-4/A2 compliant switch mode PSU
- Wide range of engineering functions including zone test, coincidence*,
zone delay and non- latching zones*
- Two on-board relays (Fire and Fault)
- Two open-collector outputs (Remote and Reset)
- ‘Class change’ and alert inputs
- Installer-friendly design accommodates easy first fix and straightforward
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure
– no bezel required
- Low 25mA quiescent current
- Multiple indicators
- End of line units included (one per zone)
- Ancillary system expansion connections provided for up to eight
two-wire repeaters (one CFP761 network driver card required per
optional CFP relay boards
- Space for two x 12V 3.3Ah VRLA batteries
Features marked * fall outside the scope of EN54-2
Economy CFP fire panels (without LPCB certification,
onboard relays, system expansion connections, delay, coincidence or
non-latching zone facilities) are also available – contact our Sales
Desk for details.