Our FP 1-14 Zone BS fire panel has been protecting people and property
for over two decades.
It is supplied in a robust metal enclosure with a lift-off
lid and heavy-duty base connections for easy first fix
and straightforward maintenance.
Its broad compatibility with virtually all known conventional
smoke and heat detectors and its ability to interpret
a short circuit as a fire or fault make it particularly
useful for retro-installations.
Optional head out monitoring units are also available.
A total of ten versions are available: 1 zone economy, 2 zone, 4 zone,
4 zone economy, 6 zone, 8 zone, 8 zone economy, 10 zone, 12 zone and
All versions have two conventional sounder circuits.
- Fully compliant with BS 5839 Part 4
- Robust metal lid and metal back box
- True three wire operation of sounder and detector circuits (Ov
is common) for considerable cost savings on installation
- Separate indicators for open and short circuit fault, sounder
fault and battery/power supply fault
- Non-latching ‘class change’ sounder input,
latching fire and non-latching fault outputs (available via optional
- Fault buzzer mute facility
- Short circuit = fire facility (pre-1980 BS, no resistors
in call points), selectable on a zone by zone basis for retro-installations
- One man walk test and zone isolate facility (not available
- Ancillary connections for repeater panels and other system add-
including fault relay modules, fire relay modules, sounder delay
relay modules, sounder extender kits, etc (not available on EFP1)