SC100AU Mobile handset with mains-powered base
The mobile handset unit, comprising a handset and a mains-powered base, can be used to welcome visitors and manage access to the home.
– Hand-free or hand-held operation.
– Full duplex digital communication.
– Communication between handsets.
– Control buttons.
– The handset LCD screen can be used to check.
– Customisable handset (language, ring tone, sound level, etc.).
– Powered by mains power pack supplied.
– 15-day battery life with lithium battery supplied.
Technical data :
– Optwin bi-directional dual-channel digital radio transmission.
– Control button for an automatic gate that can be manually activated using a dry contract, operational whether handset is communicating or not.
– Control button for automatic garage door with associated receiver.
– Control button for external lighting with associated receiver (SA706AX or SA707AX).