Available while stocks last
GJD910C DygiZone Lighting Controller complete with GJD040 Expanion Unit:
GJD Dygizone Multifunction 4 Zone Controller complete with GJD040 4 zone expansion unit
A Dygizone control panel for the front and back doors, expansion unit and then 4 Opal XL PIRs to monitor the whole perimeter of the property. This can then be connected to a warning device of your choice, be that audible or visual
- Precise 24 hour control and monitoring of 4 zones of security lighting via a user-friendly control panel and modern LCD display.
- Programmable functions that accurately control the activation, timing and duration of the lighting to minimise energy consumption and light pollution.
- Any one of 5 mode settings can be programmed for each zone.
- When the external GJD sensors are activated, the DygiZone indicates which Zone has been activated by either an audible beep or a 10 second pre-recordable voice message – and the Zone indicator is illuminated on the control panel.
- 2 programmable timers for each zone allows the lighting to be automatically switched on & off at pre-set periods for a pre-set time – ideal for when a building or premises are unoccupied.
- A system overide can be made from up to 3 locations at any time.
The system can be expanded to enable up to a 30,000 Watts of lighting to be controlled and switched as required.
|Supply||12 VDC @ 20 mA standby. 100 mA triggered with message playback.|
|Display||Back lit blue LCD display showing real time clock, detector activation and zone status.|
|Audible||Internal warning tone. Individual tones for each zone or selectable 10 second voice recordable message for each zone.|
|Control||Four individual zone buttons for selecting zone status and programming options.|
|System configuration||Normally 1 Master and 1 Slave DygiZone. One additional Slave can be added if required. Requires GJD Expansion Units.|
|Time control||Two individual on/off timers per zone.|
|Mounting||Indoor use only. Mount in a clean dry location. Can be mounted on a standard single or double flush backbox.|
|Temperature||-10 to +55 degrees Centigrade.|
|Dimensions||134 (W) x 87 (H) x 30 (D) mm|
|Weight||190g NET, 260g, GROSS|
Fully adjustable both horizontally and vertically with a multifuntion lens to suit all applications. When positioned to individual requirements the module is protected with a UV stabilised lens cover which hides areas of coverage.
When used with the GJD range of security lighting controllers, 24 hour indication and movement activated lighting for a timed period is automatically provided.
The Opal XL is a reliable professional external passive infra red sensor with independent photocell to trigger lights during darkness with an adjustable range of up to 35 metres.