Domonial Wireless Control Panel
Domonial is a compact, wireless security system for residential installations. Its built-in communicator brings remote maintenance and diagnostics into general use for routine inspections and alarm activations. The optional GSM module can be used for completely wire-free installations. A great choice of innovative controlling equipment helps provide a system best-fitted to every user’s lifestyle. The highly flexible range is fully compliant with the requirement of PD6662:2004/prEN50131-1:2004 Security Grade 2.
- Wireless control panel with built in PSTN communicator and audio verification.
- Image verification features via Ethernet or GPRS networks
- The Domonial panel can register up to 32 peripherals in different sensors, keypads, sounders and receivers configuration.
- The master user sets up other users
- 7 levels and progressive mode
- Programmable (on-site and remotely)
- Connector to XM10 transmitter
Networks compatibility for Audio and Image verification
|Ethernet (RJ45)||Using ETH800 module||N/A|
|GSM (Voice + data)||Using GPRSE-1 module, bought separately||Built-in (GPRSE-1 module)|
|GPRS||Using GPRSE-1 module, bought separately||Built-in (GPRSE-1 module)|
|Required for Image verification features||Required for Audio verification (one of two)|