DUAL Technology Motion Sensor
The fully-featured DUAL TEC DT7435 motion sensor achieves reliable protection and improved false alarm immunity through DualCore. Dual Technology Detector with Pet Immunity to 45kg
- Advanced DualCore™ Signal Processing supports a multitude of advanced functions, including concurrent diagnostics, digital fluorescent light interference filter, digital adaptive microwave threshold, adaptive baselines, and Bi-Directional Temperature Compensation
- K-Band technology, 25mA @ 12VDC
- Operating temperature -10°C to 55°C l EN50131-1 Security Grade 2, Environmental Class II
- Dimensions : 119x71x42mm (h x w x d)
- Back tamper protection: a feature normally found on Grade 3 sensors.
- Remote LED enable/disable, in complement of Switch #2: LED EN/DIS.
- Optional Fault loop: this loop can be used to monitor sensor status.
Back tamper protection:
Although not required for Grade 2 installations, this provides a higher level of security to customers in situations where the sensor could be re-oriented or removed from the wall (e.g. when fitted in public areas).
The back tamper protection can also be used when the sensor is installed in a corner.
Best if mounted to a stud, solid wood, or with a robust wall anchor. If rear tamper function is not required, do not use these mounting holes.
(A) For wall/surface mounting, remove the wall mount knockout and mark the mounting hole location.
(B) For corner mounting, use a sharp, pointed tool to pierce the thin plastic in the corner mounting hole, and mark the mounting hole location.
Optional “FAULT” loop:
Offers the possibility to supervise the sensor by the control panel, and report fault information.
NOTE: Please ensure that the panel has the capability to support this function.
Alternative Click Here