JVC’s VR-N900U network video recorder has a simple, robust and effective
design including front panel controls that security operators will find easy to
use. The NVR works with both analogue and IP cameras. It’s ready to use straight
from the box with no additional software and network servers being required.
- Multiple VR-N900s can also be connected via a standard Network and for
larger systems, multiple NVR’s can be connected to Network Servers.
- The intuitive NVR automatically configures itself to operate with supported
IP cameras, network encoders and up to four analogue cameras allowing for quick
and easy installation without complex set-up.
- An advanced “triplex” feature permits the simultaneous live viewing,
recording and playback.
- VCR-like operation with front panel controls including Jog/Shuttle and RGB
- Operates as a stand-alone unit without the need for a PC and fits easily
within your existing network infrastructure.
- Easy installation with automatic detection function – just connect to your
network and all necessary settings are done automatically.
- Milestone XProtect Enterprise embedded for maximum user-friendliness and
- Open platform for enhanced scalability with external devices and future
- Live (real-time) and recorded video can be viewed simultaneously.
- Networked cameras can be set to record once motion detection is triggered,
as well as to speed up in motion, saving disk space.
- Total of 9 recording channels
- Motion JPEG or MPEG4 recording
- 4-ch encoder built-in
- 250GB hard disk drive built-in
- Additional hard disk or USB external storage support
- Up to 120fps at VGA
- PTZ camera support
- Audio interfaces (Input x 2 / Output x 1)