The all new, feature rich, Redwall V 3020, 4010 and 404 sensors are specifically designed for use in small to medium sized external areas. Rugged and durable construction and reliable operation make them ideal for use as motion sensors in remote monitored CCTV applications. The areas of coverage have been designed to match common fixed camera and lens combinations.
The all-new design includes improved mounting height options of 4M down to 2.3M, a 3 axis-accelerometer to warn of subversion reorientation, active infra anti-mask, thermo sensor and light sensor for improved capture, high grade mirrored optical array with triple dual pyroelectric sensors and Double Conductive Shielding to resist unwanted spurious false alarms plus high, medium and low sensitivity settings results in a comprehensive specification sensor for the small to medium installation.
The rugged polycarbonate housing provides a stable environment for the detection electronics. All head adjustments are tamper protected to prevent sensors being re-aligned by unauthorised personnel or obscured by bagging etc.
The back plate mounting is cast alloy and permits direct rear cable entry or armoured copex. The Sensor comes complete with all fixings and incorporates integral blanking plates for dramatically improved false reduction.
- Intelligent PIR Detection System
- Detection of ambient temperature and illuminance for automatic sensitivity management
- Advanced detection algorithm
- Three dual pyro-elements with patented Double Conductive Shielding
- BS 8418 Compliant
- Anti-vandalism functions
- Anti-rotation function with 3-axis accelerometer
- Anti-masking function with photo-beam
- Reinforced polycarbonate housing
- Max. 4m (13ft.) installation height
- Independent sensitivity selector for near/far areas
- Detection logic selector
- Detection range selector
- Independent N.C. and N.O. outputs
- Adjustable alarm interval time
- SIP-3020 – 30 x 20m (100 x 65ft.)