Please see replacement Kit [ENF/KIT1-UK]
Pyronix Enforcer PSTN Kit 1 includes 1 x Control Panel, 2 x PET Detectors, 1 x Mini Magnetic Contact, 2 x Four-Button Keyfob, 1 x Deltabell Module – Needs Decoy (ENFPSTN/KIT1)
- 1 x ENF32GB-WE (control panel)
- 2 x [KX10DP-WE] (pet detectors)
- 1 x [MC1 MINI-WE] (mini magnetic contact)
- 2 x [KF4-WE] (four-button keyfob)
- 1 x [DELTAMOD-WE] (deltabell module)
- *Dummy Bases & Covers To be Ordered Separately.
We have made it simple for you to get installing our compact wireless control panel really quickly by giving you all that you need in one box.
The detectors in the kits are all KX10DP-WE, however these can be converted to KX12DQ-WE by removing the pet mask in the lens.
Deltabell base modules are supplied, so that you can add the cover colour of your choice by ordering the covers separately.
The Enforcer is a complete two way wireless control panel using wireless devices manufactured by Pyronix Ltd.
Two way wireless technology is a vital part of the system that keeps it safe and reliable, and in turn provides a major advantage to the installer.
Each device on the Enforcer is a transmitter and a receiver, offering the installer a status reading at both the Enforcer control panel, and the wireless device.
- 868MHz Transceiver FM technology
- Pyronix two way wireless technology
- Instant two way device control (ITDC)
- Signal Strength Indicator (SSI)
- 4 Level sets
- 32 Wireless inputs
- 2 Wired inputs
- 3 Wired outputs (expandable to 19)
- 80 User codes
- 32 wireless keyfobs with individual user ID
- In built proximity reader
- 750 Event log with time and date
- 12V Auxiliary output / back up battery time 12 hours
Each wireless device on the Enforcer system, including movement detectors is a transmitter and a receiver. The wireless technology used on the Enforcer system holds a significant advantage over one way and some two way wireless products currently available on the market:
Armed: All including movement detectors are permanently awake, making the protection much more secure.
Disarmed: The detection component of the movement detectors is disabled, preserving battery power. However, the detectors still communicate with the control panel via low power supervision messages.
Alarm Condition: During an alarm condition each activation of the movement detectors (PIR and DT) is transmitted to the ARC and user as well as registered in the memory log. This is only possible because detectors in the Enforcer system never sleep after activated as other products from most other brands would do, therefore compromising security.
2) The Enforcer 2-way wireless system allows the implementation of the Double Knock feature for every wireless movement detector (PIRs and DTs). This feature is normally found on wired systems only and is used to reduce false alarms on difficult installations.
The ITDC technology enables instant wake up and instant sleep of each device on the system, allowing continuous communication between the control panel and wireless devices while preserving battery power. This technology not only provides installers with total control of each device, but also gives users peace of mind that they have a reliable and secure wireless system.
– Ensuring that they are awake as soon as the system is armed.
One of the key advantages of implementing of the SSI technology is to allow the installer to view the wireless transmission signal strength on both the control panel and wireless devices in real time.
2. Remove the plastic insulator between the battery and positive contact and press LEARN button
3. Input learnt
Quick, Simple and Efficient!