Pyronix (FP10800) Twin Alert Internal Sounder
The Twin Alert combines both a speaker and sounder in a single unit. It eliminates the need for two separate products situated in different locations.
The speaker element of the Twin Alert will mimic keypad tones and the sounds associated with the setting and unsetting of a system. The volume of the tones can be adjusted to suit individual requirements. The primary purpose of the speaker is to enable users to hear confirmation that the system has set correctly upon leaving the property.
The internal sounder will only activate on alarm and will override the pre-set speaker volume level, providing a siren output of 100 decibels at 1 metre. This high volume internal siren acts as a deterrent to intruders and will also alert any inhabitants.
The integral tamper protection means that the alarm will be sounded if anyone tries to disconnect the Twin Alert.
Engineer hold off
With the Engineer hold off feature you can disable the tamper through the engineers menu on the control panel allowing you to maintain your system without any unwanted alarms.
- Separate inputs for sounder and speaker
- Tamper protection
- 100dB loudness
- Engineer hold off
- Compatible to any panel with a speaker output
Sounders technical characteristics
- Loudness : 100dB @ 1m
- Engineer hold off : No
- Number of Piezos : 1
- Tamper protection : Yes
- For internal use : Yes
Environmental and operating features
- Storage temperature : -20°C to +60°C
- Certified operating temperature : -10°C to +40°C
- Nominal operating temperature : -10°C to +40°C
- Physical dimensions (H x W x D) : 90 x 90 x 46mm
- Weight : 100g
Electrical & battery
- Operating voltage : 9-14.5V (13.5V nominal)
- Alarm current : 160mA
- Quiescent current consumption : 30mA 12V
Certifications and warranty
- Electrical conformity : CE
- EN Certificate : EN50131-4:2009, EN50131-1:2006+A1:2009, PD6662:2010
- Certification type : Self certified
- Environmental class : II
- Warranty : 2 years
- Security Grade : Grade 2