Alternative Click Here
Eaton 660EUR-00, Wire-in Auto Dialling Speech/Digital Communicator Unit
The 660 is a wire-in auto dialling speech/digital communicator unit, designed to be discreetly fitted in a Scantronic, or any other manufacturer’s alarm control panel.
- It offers a wide variety of choices should you wish to have your premises monitored, providing enhanced security to your alarm system, giving you total peace of mind.
- 4 Channel wire in digital/speech communicator.
- 4 operational channels connected to the host control panel via standard screw terminals tagged ST1 to ST4.
- 4 telephone number capability.
- 4×3 second speech messages plus, 1×8 second master message (user re-recordable).
- Uses normal DTMF telephone to programme.
- Local telephone connection.
- Remote control programming option (not for speech messages).
- 1 programmable transitorised output can be comms failure, comms successful, or remote control.
- Redirect input message patterns programmable.
- Trigger inputs are 5V logic level, withstands up to 25V.
- Manufactured to R & TTE directive.
- Fits into compact alarm systems (i.e. 9448+ and 500r+).