This advanced smoke detector and transmitter constantly monitors the level of smoke particles in the surrounding environment. Only once a critical level has been reached will it send a signal to activate the alarm system, thereby reducing the risk of false alarms while providing the protection you need.
And whereas most stand-alone smoke detectors aren’t capable of more than 85 decibels of sound, the 720 can trigger the same level of sound as your alarm system, typically 100 decibels or more.
Moreover, as it requires no cabling and warns you when the battery has less than a month’s operation remaining, it can just as easily be used for areas without power as for those with it.
- Detect and signal the presence of smoke in a room
- Add fire protection to any intruder alarm system without the need to run cable
- Provide temporary fire protection during building alterations
- Add fire protection to a social alarm system
- Provide fire protection to garden sheds and signal alarms back to the main house
|Power Supply||9VDC Pp3 Alkaline battery (Duracell MN1604)|
|Low Voltage Alarm||7.2V|
|Dimensions||105mm x 105mm x 34mm (H x W x D)|
|Compliance||Environmental Class II|
|Operating Frequency||868.6625MHz @ 20KHz bandwith tested to I-ETS 300 220|
|Free Space Radio Range||>500m|
|Supervision||Every 4 Minutes|
|Temperature Range||0°C to +40°C|