8 Channel Narrow Band Expander for 768R Series [769reur-50]
The ultra-reliable and highly secure 768 narrow band receiver enables you to see at a glance the status of up to 8 transmitters. And by adding 769 expanders that figure can rise up to 32 transmitters.
By monitoring signals from Scantronic 700r series transmitters every four minutes, the 768’s LED display constantly shows your system’s overall security status. Plus, every transmitter has its own indicator, so you quickly know if one trips or fails to send its regular signal or if a battery has less one month’s operation remaining.
Both the 768 and 769 enable Spyder shock sensors and personal attack monitors to be configured to work with your alarm system.
With a wide variety of applications, the 768 and 769 receivers are the right choice to have at the heart of your system.
- Signal the opening or closing of doors or windows
- Shock sensor monitoring
- Plant monitoring; indicates change of state of relays, transistor outputs and other sensors
- Remotely switch lights, doors and machines
- Indicate personal attack button activation
- Connected to any standard burglar alarm system to allow radio contacts/PIR/shock sensors to be added without extra cabling
- Can be connected to many building management systems (BMS) to indicate alarm sensor activation
- Fire door indicator system
- Channels: 8 Channels, upto four devices per channel (1 device per channel recommended)
- LED indicators: 16 showing Power; transmitter low battery; supervision; jamming; channel activated;tamper activated
- Internal display: Two by seven segment LED. Visable with case open
- Compliance: Product is tested to 1995/5/EC R&TTE Directive, EN50131-3 Security Grade 2 Environment class II
- Radio Section: Operating Frequency 868.6625MHz @ 20KHz bandwidth. I-ETS 300 220 CE tested to I-ETS 300 339 (draft standard)
- Antenna: Integral AE2 dual diversity antennae and receiver; BNC connector for connection to any remote antenna
- Input power: 9-15VDC Quiescent current 55mA. All outputs active 200mA
- Transmitter learn: Auto recognition of type and auto configuration via radio or LED (16,000,000 permutations)
- Supervision interval: Programmable 4 minutes, 29 minutes or no supervision
- Outputs 1 and 2: Relay contacts, NO/NC, 2A at 25VDC
- Status outputs: 5 x Relay contacts, NO/NC, 2A at 25VDC
- Dimensions: 163 x 265 x 81mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 0.65kg (without 8 channel relay expander)
- Compatible Antennae: 794rEUR-00 indoor/outdoor high gain, 797rEUR-00 indoor/outdoor 1/2 wave