Replacement Click Here
The two-way KEY-RKPZ keypad offers the user full access to configure, set or unset the system. At the same time, it allows you – and your customer – welcome flexibility when it comes to choosing the optimum location. Linked wirelessly to its own base station which talks to the control unit via a standard RS485 wired connection.
At a Glance:
- Radio keypad, giving full access to configure, set or unset the system.
- Easy installation.
- Internal proximity reader.
- Backlit display and keys.
- Navigation keys for installer and user menus, with built-in alert LEDs.
- A, B, C, D setting keys, with built-in status LEDs. An engineer can configure the keys to set individual wards, partitions or part-sets, or to control outputs.
Two radio keypads per base station