An extremely effective extinguisher designed specifically for fires involving cooking oils and fats. The chemical knocks out the flames, cools theh burning oil and seals the surface preventing re-ignition. The extinguisher is easy to use, producing a gentle but highly effective spray which helps prevent hot oil splashing on the user.
- Capable of extinguishing a cooking oil or fat fire of up to 75 litres in size.
- 13A fire rating for all round safety and embraces the 35 kV di-electric test.
- EN3 red, with official canary yellow colour coding.
- User friendly 6 litre size – supplied factory filled.
- Wet chemical process seals the surface of burning oil to prevent re-ignition.
- Cylinder, lance and nozzle constructed from high quality stainless steel.
- Unique hose swivel joint for ease of direction of discharge.
|Type||Chemical Foam Spray S/P (6ltr)|
|Fire rating||13A 75F|
|Cylinder diameter (mm)||180|
|Overall width (mm)||310|
|Filled weight (kg)||11.03|
|Range of throw (m)||>2|
|Duration of discharge (secs)||48|
|Working pressure (at 20° C)||6.9 bar|
|Temperature range (° C)||0 to 60|
|BS 7937 approved||1|
|MED (approval pending)||1|