These extinguishers have all the same efficient fire-fighting properties for flammable liquids as the stored pressure models bus as cartridge operated units. These are ideal for marine use.
- BS EN3 kitemarked.
- Spray nozzle.
- Squeeze grip operation.
- Corrosion resistant finish.
- Internal polyethelyne lining.
- Protective plastic base.
- Complete with bracket.
- Branchpipe model is also suitable for alcohol risks.
- Both spray extinguishers have passed the 35kv conductivity test.
- Safe to use in close proximity to electrical equipment.
|Type||6L AFFF Foam Spray C/O||9L AFFF Foam Spray C/O||FFFP-AR Branchpipe C/O|
|Fire rating||13A 144B||21A 183B||21A 183B|
|Cylinder diameter (mm)||160||189||189|
|Overall width (mm)||310||330||380|
|Filled weight (kg)||10.67||10.67||15.1|
|Range of throw (m)||>4||>4||>4|
|Duration of discharge (secs)||30||40||35|
|Working pressure (at 20° C)||14 bar||10 bar||15 bar|
|Temperature range (° C)||0 to 60||0 to 60||0 to 60|
|BS EN3 approved|
|MED (approval pending)||1|