- Perimeter protection taken to the next level. The new Impaq S Series provides a step change in shock detection
performance, with VIBER™ Accelerometer Technology for class leading, and standards-exceeding, intruder
- The new European Standard for vibration detectors, EN50131-2-8, mandates stringent performance criteria
across a wide range of surface materials. The Impaq S Series exceeds these requirements, and has been
independently certified to Grade 2 by Kiwa Telefication.
- Sophisticated VIBER™ Accelerometer Technology provides a much
higher level of accuracy for vibration detection compared to piezoelectric
technology, as found in non-conforming products.
- VIBER™ Accelerometer Technology is highly sensitive to sub-surface
shock transmissions resulting from attempted forced entry, and
completely immune from airborne-based high frequency noise. The
result? A shock sensing technology with unparalleled catch performance
while actively discriminating against false alarm sources.
- Unlike piezo-based shock sensors, VIBER™ Accelerometer Technology
detects in all three dimensions, increasing installation flexibility as the
device can be mounted in any orientation.
- With 5 digital sensitivity settings, the Impaq S Series can be installed on a wide range of materials,
from window frames to concrete.