A door entry system that will interface with your existing telephone allowing you to make and receive telephone calls as well as door panel calls from the same telephone (Includes hands free and cordless phones). The kit includes a surface door panel [Dimensions: 140mm(W), 168.5mm(H), 62mm(D)] with call button and name plate, a 12Vac/8Vdc 15VA DIN box power supply, an [Art380] telephone interface module and a master socket.
Technical Data :
- Communicate with both a telephone line and door entry points.
- Open a door using the telephone keypad.
- Open the speech to a door entry point without first being called.
- Activate up to two auxiliary outputs. (Outputs can be either momentary or latching).
- Reverse the door open relay for use with power to lock releases.
- Make the following call adjustments in programming mode:-
- Number of rings (From 1 – 10 rings)
- Door open time (From 1 – 18 seconds)
- Door open key (Either 0(default), 8 or 9)
- Internal/external speech volume.
- Divert the call to another pre-programmed number.
- Program an access code to protect the programming and the use of facilities in either divert mode or normal mode.
- Operate in a hands free mode (Speech automatically adjusts the gain to the direction of speech).
- One way speech mode (Simplex speech)
- PABX mode (Allows the units to operate without the need for a telephone line).
No of Entrance Panels
Access Control Options