6200 Series Videophones
The 6200 series is a low cost, easy to use, compact, minimalistic design colour videophone.
Finished in satin white and including a 3.5″ high definition LCD TFT colour display, handset and four tactile buttons for door release, door recall and other services such as “do not disturb” and service buttons depending on the model.
The door open and privacy functions are also accompanied by an indication LED (The door open LED requires an additional connection).
A picture memory option (/MV) is also available which can store up to 100 pictures with corresponding date and time including a manual or automatic record function.
A picture and brightness control and call tone volume adjustment is also available to the user while additional adjustments for picture contrast, hue and on some models microphone are available for the installer.
Available for the videokit series (CVK4K, CVR4KV and CVK8K), 4+1, VX2200 6 wire system and the VX2300 2 wire system enabling these video monitors to be used in single apartment installations through to high-rise installations with up to 1000 apartments.
Accessories include a desk kit for an easy and practical functional alternative to a wall mount solution.
- Surface mount videophone incorporating a 3.5″ full colour active matrix LCD TFT display
- Includes 4 buttons for camera recall, door open, service and privacy
- 2 LED’s indicate privacy and door open functions are activated
- Programmable number of rings and privacy duration
- Adjustable call tone, picture hue and brightness levels
- Picture memory option (/MV) also available
- Available for CVK4K, CVR4KV, CVK8K videokits, 4+1, VX2200 and VX2300 digital systems