The Art380 is a self contained telephone interface module for use on an analogue telephone line. Its primary function is to enable a user to communicate with a telephone line and a door entry point (or points) from the same telephone handset. This handset can be a standard corded model, a cordless such as a DECT telephone or even a hands free telephone. The Art380’s main features are listed below:-
- Communicate with both a telephone line and door entry points.
- Open a door using the telephone keypad.
- Open the speech to a door entry point without first being called.
- Activate up to two auxiliary outputs. (Outputs can be either momentary or latching).
- Reverse the door open relay for use with power to lock releases.
- Make the following call adjustments in programming mode:-
- Number of rings (From 1 – 10 rings)
- Door open time (From 1 – 18 seconds)
- Door open key (Either 0(default), 8 or 9)
- Internal/external speech volume.
- Divert the call to another pre-programmed number. or is engaged).
- Program an access code to protect the programming and the use of facilities in either divert mode or normal mode.
- PABX mode (Allows the units to operate without the need for a telephone line).
- Dial in facility which allows the Art380 to be activated from an incoming telephone call.
Supply voltage 230V AC
Max number of telephone 2
Enclosure material ABS plastic
Dimensions 157.5mm(L) x 105mm(W) x 65mm(H) [Standard 9 module DIN box]
+12V out 100mA Max
Relay contacts 2A DC, 2A AC resistive 1A AC inductive – 24VDC 120V AC