Glass-break Detector MCT-501
Advanced Wireless PowerCode Glass-break Detector
MCT-501 is a fully supervised digital glass-break wireless detector compatible with PowerMax® and other Visonic PowerCode™ wireless security systems. It is designed for a wide range of residential and commercial applications where reliable glass-break detection is required.
MCT-501 employs an advanced patented acoustic pattern recognition technology that can reliably distinguish between true alarms and false alarms. It provides 360o detection range of up to 6m (20 ft) and can detect breaking of different types of glass including plate, tampered, laminated and wired.
When glass breaking is detected, the MCT-501 transmits an alarm using a PowerCode transmission sequence of a 24-bit ID command code, which is selected from 16 million possible combinations, and is therefore unique and virtually impossible to accidentally reproduce. A smart anti-collision algorithm prevents signal jamming by simultaneous transmission from multiple devices.
MCT-501 transmits supervisory reports, including battery condition, to the wireless control panel or receiver at regular intervals – ensuring system integrity and functionality at all times.
This easily installed wireless glass-break detector is available in various frequency bands according to international standards, and is approved for use in most countries.
* Industry-leading patented glass-break detection technology
* Acoustic Pattern Recognition Technology™ provides 360o coverage
* Maximum detection range for plate, tampered, laminated and wired glass:
* Fully supervised
* Superior transmission range
* Smart anti-collision algorithm supports multiple simultaneous transmissions
* PowerCode ID factory-selected from 16 million possible code combinations
* Long-life standard lithium battery
* Low battery signaling
* Attractive modern design
* Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with international standards
* Compatible with PowerMax and all Visonic PowerCode wireless panels