Emergency Button MCT-220
Wireless Emergency Push Button
MCT-220 is a wireless personal emergency button that provides an ideal solution for people who need to raise emergency alarm calls when they are not close to the control panel. The emergency button works with all Visonic PowerMax systems.
MCT-220 has several design features that make it visible at all times. It has a large red button that when pressed, activates the red LED light for a few seconds. This makes it visible from most angles and reassures the user that the call has been activated. The button intermittently lights up, blinking every few seconds, so that it can be easily located at night. In addition, the MCT-220 includes an optional humidity-resistant silicon pocket so that it can be installed in humid environments such as on shower walls, in factories, hospitals, gardens, and pools.
As a fully supervised device, the MCT-220 status is continually monitored. If the battery power becomes too low, the control panel is automatically alerted, enabling timely replacement of batteries to ensure uninterrupted operation.
Enables a user to raise emergency alarm calls when the control panel is out
- Can be used with all Visonic’s PowerMax home security systems
- Enables remote answering of incoming calls when used with Amber
- Attractive and compact design
- Includes humidity-resistant silicon pocket – enables safe use in humid environments with no direct splashes of water, such as bathrooms (not in the bath itself), showers, and gardens
Includes additional internal input for connecting any hardwired device such as an
- Low battery indication and alerts sent to the control unit
- Back light can be switched on and off
- Five-year expected battery life (for one alarm per day) including back light
- Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with European, U.S. and other international standards