GSM-350 with GPRS Connectivity
Internal GSM/GPRS Module for PowerMax Systems
GSM-350 is a cellular communication module that connects some of the PowerMax® systems to the alarm central station. The module can report via GPRS* data channel and/or through the GSM network. This enables a high-speed and highly-reliable communication channel in cases of line failure or tampering with the standard telephony lines.
In addition, it supports remote operation and event reporting via SMS. For any property without land-based telephone lines, the GSM-350 is a must-have. It extends the control panel functionality to any site, such as homes with VoIP-based telephony, anchored boats and isolated vacation houses.
The module is internal and fits in the PowerMax system, so no additional external elements are needed. The integrity of the backup communication channel is ensured through continuous monitoring.
GSM-350 Module Features:
* Supports three data channels – GPRS*, GSM and SMS – for high-speed and highly-reliable reporting
* Can be configured as a backup or primary reporting method
* Full event reporting
* Recommended for every home as a backup communication line in case of line failure or system sabotage
* Supports remote programming of the security system via the IPMP Management Platform or via dial-up over the GSM data channel
* Continuous monitoring of channel integrity and “signal loss” detection
* Supports SIA/IP, SIA and Contact ID monitoring protocols
* Support two-way voice communication
* Supports QUAD band frequencies for worldwide coverage
* Optional external antenna is available to enhance the GSM signal reception
* Works with PowerMaxPro, PowerMaxComplete and PowerMaxExpress GPRS-enabled control panels
*Requires a GPRS-enabled control panel
Alternative Click Here