FLD-550 PG2 is a fully supervised wireless flood detector compatible with PowerMaster systems. It is designed to detect the presence of water in basements, yachts and many others residential and commercial applications, providing early warning of developing floods.
FLD-550 PG2 has a significantly extended battery life of up to eight years, enabling easy and low-cost maintenance.
To ensure highly reliable communication, FLD-550 PG2 uses Visonic’s ground-breaking PowerG technology which combines several field-proven advanced technologies and the highly reliable AES encryption method. This combination of technologies delivers unmatched advantages for professional installers, central monitoring stations and end-users alike.
* Detects water at ground level
* Ideal for basements, yachts and holiday houses
* Easy installation: includes a 3m (10ft) sensor cable for high positioning of the transmitter
* Visible signal quality indication shown on the device
* PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology – provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired intrusion alarm systems
* Employs the proven AES-128 (128 bit key) advanced encryption algorithm for correct message identification and protects the alarm system from code grabbing and other attacks
* Continuously measures communication quality and automatically sets transmission power to the minimum required for reliable communication
* Configured from the panel – no hardware switches and no need to re-open the detector once closed
* Longer battery life of 8 years (with typical use)
* Visible and transmitted low battery indication
* Compatible with PowerMaster systems and PowerG receivers
Note: Will only work with UK Panels