Ultra-compact Wireless Security with Internal Communications Options
PowerMax®Express is a wireless home security solution that includes all the reliability and features that homeowners and professional installers require. Packing outstanding functionality into an exceptionally small, wireless control panel, the PowerMaxExpress provides the ideal combination of functionality and affordability, and gives installers the versatility to offer a home security solution that meets the needs and budgets of the broadest range of customers.
Unique among its size class, this small, self-contained panel has a standard built-in PSTN communicator and offers the flexibility to add internal GSM/GPRS and Broadband* communications modules. The solution can be further extended with a wide range of accessories to provide a comprehensive home security solution that offers a high level of safety and home control.
With its compact and streamlined design, the PowerMaxExpress control panel is nearly invisible on the wall and fits into any modern décor. In addition, operation, enrollment and programming are intuitive with an easy-view LCD display and icon-based keypad.
PowerMaxExpress is compliant with most international standards and offers maximum reliability and performance. Advanced security features include PCB board protection from accidents or sabotage, output protection from short circuits and current surges, and a two-way communication system with a diversity antenna to facilitate highly-reliable radio transmissions.
* All-in-one, self-contained panel
* Stylish, ultra-compact design, fits any décor
* Versatile communications capabilities:
o Built-in PSTN communicator
o Easy-to-add internal GSM/GPRS and/or Broadband* communications modules for maximum alarm reporting reliability to the central station and back-up for the standard PSTN lines
* Simple installation and user-friendly operation with intuitive icon based keypad
* Market leading range of wireless peripherals
* Two-way RF system with diversity antenna
* Designed to comply with most international standards and regulations, including: FCC, CE and EN50131 grade 2
* All optional communication modules need to be purchased separately.