The MCT-241 is a stylish waterproof pendent PowerCode
Waterproof Stylish Pendant PowerCode Wireless Transmitter
MCT-241 is a stylish waterproof pendent PowerCode™ wireless transmitter designed for emergency alert applications in wireless security alarm and emergency response systems. The transmitter is waterproof and suitable for wearing even in a shower, or for use in other wet environments such as factories, hospitals, gardens, pools, rain conditions, etc. The transmitter has a factory-sealed case and is supplied with two wearing options, a neck cord featuring a built-in safety release mechanism and a belt-clip.
When the alarm button is pressed, the MCT-241 initiates a PowerCode transmission sequence of a 24-bit ID alarm code, which is selected from 16 million possible combinations and is therefore unique and virtually impossible to accidentally reproduce. A smart anti-collision algorithm prevents signal jamming by simultaneous transmission from multiple devices.
This comfortable stylish pendent is available in several optional frequencies in compliance with European, U.S. and other international standards. It is powered by a standard long-life Lithium battery, and features visible and transmitted low battery indications when the battery needs to be replaced.
* Fully waterproof factory-sealed model – suitable for use even in the shower
* Comfortable stylish design
* Neck cord with built-in safety release mechanism and belt-clip included
* Superior transmission range
* Smart anti-collision algorithm supports multiple simultaneous transmissions
* PowerCode ID factory-selected from 16 million possible code combinations
* Long-life standard lithium battery
* Visible and transmitted low battery indication
* Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with international standards
* Compatible with PowerMax® and all Visonic PowerCode wireless panels