Wireless PowerCode Miniature Door/Window Contact
MCT-320 is a fully supervised, compact PowerCode™ door/window contact transmitter, designed primarily for protecting doors and windows. Suitable for any residential or commercial environment this low-profile transmitter gives the added advantage of a particularly small size that allows for highly flexible and virtually invisible installation.
Suitable for any residential or commercial environment this low-profile transmitter gives the added advantage of a particularly small size that allows for highly flexible and virtually invisible installation.
When activated, the magnetic contact initiates an individual 24-bit PowerCode ID message, which identifies it to the target receiver as a separate transmitter. Each ID code is randomly selected from 16 million possible combinations, and is therefore unique and virtually impossible to accidentally reproduce.
A smart anti-collision algorithm prevents signal jamming by simultaneous transmission from multiple devices. Periodic transmission of supervision signals is used to confirm system connectivity at all times.
MCT-320 is available in several optional frequencies in compliance with European, U.S. and other international standards. The transmitter is powered by a standard long-life lithium battery, which is constantly monitored, with automatic reporting to the receiver when the battery needs to be replaced.
* Very small, almost invisible design
* Highly cost-effective for low-profile installations
* Fully supervised
* Double tamper protection (cover and wall)
* Long-life standard lithium battery included
* LED indicator (can be disabled).
* Low battery indication transmission
* Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with international standards.
* Compatible with PowerMax® home security systems and all Visonic PowerCode; wireless panels and receivers.